Friday, December 24, 2004

 

The flower shop just called.

    "Someone", it seems, "forgot to mark the flowers for redelivery" and "didn't note that [I'd] called", let alone 15 minutes after the initial attempted delivery. Interestingly, it was this man's voice who left word on our voice mail and heard my message. I told him that we'd waited all day yesterday for delivery based on what the woman I spoke to on Wednesday said.
    "Hmmm..." he said. "Well, we'll get those out today, sometime before one." No apology. To his credit, no excuses, either. At least the sun will be up to allow me to clearly see whether the flowers are in a condition to be accepted.
    My mean little internal elf is dancing with anticipated holiday joy.
    Shame on you, Gail Rae! For shame!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?