Saturday, September 18, 2004

 

We did do an exercise session today...

...much to my surprise. It went very well, as usual. I continue to experience surprise and delight that she shows marked improvement every single time we have a session. I wasn't expecting much today because we'd had a session yesterday and she walkered a lot at Costco today. But she went to work. We talked more about body philosophy today. I explained the change in my approach from the time we began doing her exercises when she first arrived home from the SNF through now. I reported all this on both the sheet I fill out as she exercises and on the site. Check it out; I think you'll find it interesting.
    Things are going well. It's a quiet evening. I have one more post to make in the food journal and then I'll be done reporting for the night. I'm not sure how much posting I'll get in tomorrow nor how many stats I'll take. It's a travel day. On travel days I feel safer not knowing.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?