Friday, September 10, 2004

 

Mom and I both crashed, literally, early last night.

    In our clothes. Neither of us thought either would sleep through the night. I did, in a sense. I got a good night's sleep and awoke in one of my favorite hours, 0200. I decided to do some administrative/technical drudge work on some of my sites. Adding links to web log indexes. Cleaning up a few details. Stuff like that.
    I think we both collapsed from the relief of knowing that our life will be easier shortly. And, of course, for Mom she reacted to the after-effects of the trip.
    I've also been doing chores that I neglected last night: Laundry; dishes; setting up the bathroom for Mom.
    There are stats to enter but not many, and a notation in the therapy exercise journal. I don't know, maybe some other things. I'm not sure today will be quite as laid back as yesterday. I've got more phone calls to make. I imagine a certain portion of the day will be devoted to telling Mom, yet again, about the sale of the house in Mesa as though it is news.
    I'm sure I'll be back...
    ...later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?