Monday, September 6, 2004

 

I'm pleased.

    I was able to do almost all the writing and entering I wanted to do today. Didn't get the urinalysis posted but I can do that tomorrow. All stats and sessions are up-to-date. The hydration essay is posted. Mom didn't spend nearly as much time sleeping as I expected but she and I enjoyed each other's company and had a good day, including a vigorous, improving exercise session. I'd love a couple more days like these I've had this weekend to care for Mom easily and write as much as I'd like here but, what the hell, fuck me if I can't take a joke.
    Anyway, I'm tired, and happy. Headed for bed. I expect a busy business day tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it, can you believe it? I feel like I can handle just about anything and still play on the side, although I'm hoping that Anything doesn't crawl out of the woodwork tomorrow.
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?