Sunday, September 12, 2004

 

I'm feeling better, thank you.

    Still a bit wasted, but better. I don't think my temperature will be zipping about today. I don't feel as though I can't sit up without expending effort. I'm still a little hazy about what's happened over the last few days. I remember The Ten Commandments...seems like we watched that all weekend. And Mom's food tyranny, which didn't hurt her and didn't bother me. I slept 8 hours, I'm sure. I went to bed soon after last night's post. The Girls didn't sleep with me, though, so that means I had a restless night. Or, maybe, I just looked as though I might have restless periods during the night. They are loving but self-protectively cautious.
    The first thing I smelled when I entered the kitchen this morning was banana. Even with all the windows and doors open. If I don't make banana bread today I'd better dump the bananas.
    I think I'll mosey on over and see what's going on with the other sites before Mom starts moving.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?