Monday, September 13, 2004

 

I launched the last (I think)...

...section of this web effort on behalf of my mother and me: Caring. About Food.. I've been threatening to do this: Pull caring for my mother through the food I prepare and we eat into an extention of Playing with Food. Last night, or, I guess, early this morning was when I published the first post.
    I'm pleased that I'm able to work writing about food back into my schedule. I stopped because my duties with my mother accelerated and I had no time to write much of anything except letters. It isn't that my duties have slaked but that I'm handling more them smoothly, at least until the next sharp transition.
    I'm tentatively scheduling Wednesday as our day in the Valley. I've got some stuff lined up that should be done within the next few days from up here. I need to get Mom moving again, as well. That's a priority. Some of her lethargy may be because I've been stealing a lot of time for myself this long weekend which, for us, included Friday. Regardless of the cause, I'm expecting her to snap back like a willow.
    Today is pulling me into it without mercy.
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?