Thursday, September 16, 2004

 

The big news yesterday was Mom's stats.

    I covered all that at the following addresses, in case you're interested:    There were a few disappointments yesterday regarding the sale but nothing I can't handle. My biggest challenge is going to be the actual move, I think. I hope.
    Mom handled yesterday's quick trip well. She was a little stiff but refused acetaminophen before bed.
    Today the new oxygen company arrives to check us out on their brand of equipment and deliver oxygen to us. I'm relieved that we are finally getting local service on this.
    I'm expecting a good day today. Most of it will probably be dedicated to finding the titles to the mobile home, not just the copies. Mom will help with this, I'm sure, as she retains an intense interest in her paperwork even though she doesn't any longer recognize much of it. I can't think of any errands we need to run, thank god. I stopped by the shed on our way home last night and deposited the boxes we'd packed yesterday. The car is cleaned out. I expect we'll make another trip over the weekend. I have some serious thinking to do, some of which is about the possibility of finding alternative, relatively inexpensive help for the move. On the one hand, I'm surprised at how much "little stuff" we have there that Mom and I can box and transport ourselves. On the other hand, the relatively large items are overwhelming and involve a higher level of complexity than ordinary moving. There's the necessary trip to a dump, too, unless I can talk the management into hauling off the bed and a few other things on their own. I don't know. Six of one.
    I'm feeling pretty relaxed about everything. Time is still slow and sticky. Roday is only Thursday. Good.
    I'm sure I'll write more...
    ...later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?