Monday, August 30, 2004

 

Must Be a Void of Course Moon

    I just resolved our mail problem in Mesa by phone, from here in Prescott, with a conversation directly with our Mesa carrier. Everything is better than fine. She even offered to deliver our mail directly to our yardman's residence (she knows all her people very well), so he wouldn't have to check our box several times a week. While the USPS administrative bureaucracy often leaves something to be desired, the front line people in the form of carriers, desk clerks and mail sorters are the people who really allow the USPS to shine. My compliments to the troops.
    I've already attempted to rouse Mom and she's feeling like she'd like to "relax a little" today. She specifically asked why we couldn't wait until tomorrow to go to Mesa. Since the mail problem is resolved and she worked exceptionally hard and well yesterday I've decided to wait until tomorrow for our trip to Mesa. "Ch-ch-ch-changes."
    I'll certainly be entering stats today as they are taken and will probably finish off my second extemporaneous essay and post it today. I'll stop by here and leave a link when it's finished. The house is set up for Mom when she decides to upend herself. I can relax with my coffee and do whatever I goddamned well please for a little bit. A lazy day for Mom (which she hasn't had much lately) usually means a pleasant day for me. Such a gift!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?