Sunday, August 22, 2004

 

Insulin discussed.

    The one subject I haven't fully discussed is how I've decided to manage insulin administration with my mother. Today's high blood glucose reading at lunch gave me a dual opportunity to make observations regarding some off-the-cuff information handed me yesterday and finalize decisions about how I plan to use insulin with my mother, if at all. Click on the informal link above, if you're interested. If you are a caregiver for an elderly person who developed type 2 diabetes late in life you should read the discussion. You should also search this site and companion sites like the the archive and the tests and meds section.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?