Thursday, July 22, 2004

 

"Last night I had the strangest dream..."

    Although many of the details are fading, the crux of the dream was that I was surrounded by doctors hounding me with the following discovery, "...but, there's blood in her blood!" Not so strange, I guess, considering what we're going through on behalf of non-alternative medicine. It wouldn't surprise me if one of her physicians actually hit me with this one in reality.
    Both of us retired late last night. I slept in until just before 1000 this morning. Amazing. I'm appreciating even more the power of antibiotics to take over one's body and have their way. I can't remember the last time I had almost eight hours of uninterrupted sleep. Mom's still snoozing. She retired about 0030 so I'm not feeling any qualms over letting her sleep until noon. I don't have it in me today to "whup her up" so I'm hoping that allowing her to sleep until noon will work a little sitting-up-under-her-own-steam magic.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?