Monday, July 5, 2004

 

I've been trying to get back here...

...for a couple of days but Mom's been eschewing naps. Even though she hasn't been particularly active I prefer to turn my attention to her when she's up. If she's watching TV or movies I prefer to companionate her. Sometimes we just sit and talk. We've been playing Sorry more often than the last several weeks, too, and have played Scrabble a couple of times, all good signs. When she's critically anemic she isn't even interested in sitting up. She's been awake and aware, though, over this last weekend. I don't want to give her a reason to trot to bed out of boredom caused by me not paying attention to her. As well, although I've had a few minutes here and there to myself, I've preferred to spend my time on the internet communicating with MFASRF.
    Once again, there is a little information about how Mom's been doing at Mom's Daily Tests and Meds if you want to check in there when I'm not checking in here regularly.
    We've got one more movie to watch from the bunch I rented for the weekend and it's due tonight so I guess we'd better get to it. I'll be back later, hopefully tonight.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?