Tuesday, July 6, 2004

 

I wish I had more time to write here...

...there is much I'd like to post but today has been another day of intense vigilance which is continuing throughout this evening, mainly because Mom and I are working on cleaning out her bowels, which appear to be cooperating, finally. I'm going to have to watch the cheese, I guess, and balance binders against the diarrheaic properties of the Niferex-150.
    There are a few things I want to mention, though. First, over the weekend I entered two more recent blood tests and forgot to mention them here:    There is one more from her recent experiences that I haven't yet obtained, the test from her 6/8/04 blood draw at her PCP's office. This included Iron & TIBC and TSH analyses, and, if I remember correctly, a Comprehensive Metabolic Panel. As a reminder to myself, I want to enter my experience, this weekend, of understanding the value in the posting of all this information, which, I'm sure, seems to many, not the least of whom is her PCP, unnecessary. That, however, will have to wait.
    I do have time, though, to direct you to a rumination in Mom's Daily Tests & Meds, entered today. It involves my nascent realization that this situation with me may not, any longer, be the best situation for my mother and why I'm beginning to consider this. Those of you who have a vested interest in where and with whom Mom resides will want to read and think about this. The link at the beginning of the last sentence will take you directly to "it". My considerations, by the way, have nothing to do with the recent Firebug Incident, which I hope to be able to cover very soon, possibly tomorrow.
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?