Tuesday, June 8, 2004

 

We have an appointment...

...with my mother's Mesa PCP today at 1400. Coincidentally (or not, I think it may be something like the dentist phenomenon), the persistent swelling of her feet and ankles subsided nicely yesterday afternoon and has yet to return. Her blood pressure was still quite low last night and she is still weak and unsure in movement. Her feet remain pink and without swelling today as I view her still in bed. I don't know whether it was the actual prayer or the constant prayer that is my consistent and intense caretaking that helped the most. I have lots of questions for her doctor. I hope he helps me answer them. Of course, I'll report on the results of the appointment and where we're going, health-treatment wise, from here.
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?