Tuesday, June 22, 2004

 

I've completed a trial layout...

...for the meal & meds portion of Mom's Daily Test & Med Journal It looks unwieldy, but it isn't.
    This is a bit early for Mom, although my intention is to get her moving a bit earlier, today. I don't think she'll be as recalcitrant as she was yesterday. I was recalcitrant, too, about the whole day. My running exhaustion got the better of me. Although I didn't take it nap it was a very laid back day. I didn't fight Mom's inertia.
    I continue to notice that I am somewhat too emotionally absorbent for my own and Mom's good, and a bit too powerful of an emotional force as well. Sometimes after a particularly eventful day I look back on my incessant intake of her physical and emotional condition and my actions and reactions and realize that the day in question didn't need to be quite as, hmmm, well, emotionally dynamic, at least not for me, and it wouldn't have been if I'd settled down a bit. I'm getting better but I still lean toward the drama of it all.
    I will be back shortly if all goes well to write a bit more regarding our hospital saga. Today is a blood draw day but not before we do Mom's hair. We didn't get around to that last night. Until she went to bed she was feeling physically skittish and was not very willing to be touched, probably in reaction to my drama.
    ...later, Sooner than...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?