Saturday, June 26, 2004

 

I finished renovating the template for this journal...

...just a bit ago in between acts of performing "the full meal deal" on my mother's hair. We'll probably style it later tonight. At the moment, she's involved in Finding Nemo and I'm trying out the new template. It probably doesn't look that much different except for a few color and font changes. However, it will stand up to negative resizing without collapsing in on itself.
    Since changes appear to be happening fairly regularly here, I suppose I'd better get in the habit of posting the changes to Updates again. We'll see how that goes now that I've upped the amount of journaling work I do on this by starting Mom's Daily Tests & Meds. I didn't think of it this way when I started that journal but it's very helpful to me. It might be helpful to someone else.
    Time for "lunch-lite".
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?