Saturday, June 26, 2004

 

I am, by the way, finally aware of...

...and working on the template problem involving its screen interpretation collapsing on itself and moving the "Links" area over to the left, smashing the journal text. The template is my revision of one of Blogger's original templates. I'm going to attempt to fix this problem over the next few days so, be aware, I may be going through a variety of templates before I get the process perfected.
    Mom talked me into letting her sleep "another hour...just before noon".
    I'll try again at 1130. I can see in the way she's laying that her body, especially her legs, are recuperating. As I told her as her eyelids sunk, "The grocery stays open until 2200 or so anyway, others stay open later, we can't bake muffins or whatever I'm going to do with those blueberries until evening now anyway, so go ahead, sleep."
    "Wake me up before noon," she said, eyes closed.
    I can only imagine what kinds of messages her legs are sending her after the last two days. Most of the time she attributes her aches and pains to, well, old age and ignores them. But I can see by her position in the bed under the comforter that her body is actively trying to work some of this sudden activity out. So I'll give her a little while longer.
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?