Wednesday, June 2, 2004

 

For the past few days...

...I've been allowing my mother to sleep as much as she wants. It troubles my soul to do this but it seems I can no longer come up with appropriate activities and entertainments to keep her awake.
    She seems fine. She's just sleeping a lot. She's always wanted this, to sleep as much as she wants. So, finally, I gave up and decided to give this to her. I don't know how long I'll be able to hold out and just let her sleep...already, last night, I refused to allow her to go to bed a mere three hours after she awoke. Her mood sunk while she was awake so a few hours later I gave in.
    Later. Maybe later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?