Wednesday, April 14, 2004

 

Today is FT day.

    1430. It will also be The Full Treatment Hair Day. I am wondering if the physical preparation of doing Mom's hair will have any kind of a noticeable effect on how well the FT and Mom communicate, today; how much work they are able to accomplish.
    As well, I need to confirm that we will be picking up my mother's 2003 income taxes tomorrow, involving a quick day trip to The Valley. I'm experiencing a certain amount of very uncomfortable anxiety over this, but no physical problems.
    Thank ahead. Thank ahead. Thank ahead. Remember, above all, Gail, to Thank ahead.
    A trip to Costco is becoming urgent. One way or another, with or without Mom, I'll probably try to work it into my schedule today. I'd like to get another couple of roses planted, too. I've got three staked out for an area that should be an easy dig. Maybe I can do those this afternoon. The first two we planted took an hour and a half total, including watering and after-task admiration.
    Already there's been some reconnaissance coughing. I have medication to pick up today, too. Better get started.
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?