Wednesday, March 17, 2004

 

I just finished updating Mom's Medication Schedule...

...for 3/17/04 and beyond until another change. The most obvious change is that I've become more flexible with medications as we go. I was surprised to discover this.
    I didn't mention cinnamon in this update. I don't administer it regularly enough yet for me to judge whether it's had an effect.
    One thing I forgot to mention: It has been determined that, at least up here, Siberian Ginseng is not a good idea for her. I suppose I should include that under Flexibly Administered Meds. Just up and already a change is underway.
    MPS and her daughter are probably about halfway through the city by now on their way up here. The blueberry muffins are made and cool. Everything is chopped for tonight's stir fry. The sauce is mixed for the ribs. The roses are waiting to be planted. Time, I think, to start rousing Mom, after I fold one more load of laundry.
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?