Monday, February 16, 2004

 

Mom's 1/12/04 Blood Draw Test Results have been posted.

    Here it is. This is the first blood test I've entered by copying a similar Trellix (the auto site builder I used to use) page and punching in numbers. It took me awhile to get the hang of it and construct a few macros. As I entered the numbers and compared them with the 9/17/02 template I'd created, I noticed that her numbers were about the same then as now, a little better now. That was immediately before her blood pressure crash, just before she was fed Prednizone and furosemide to relieve congestion. At that time her iron deficiency anemia was not yet considered remarkable by physicians, let alone diagnosed. By mid-November of that year she had recovered from the anemia without any invasive tests/procedures.
    This time I think "we" can assume that the extreme ibuprofen usage 'anemiated' my mother. I'd like to think that she looks like she's improving but I don't know. I'm open for any results from last week's blood draw. Then I'll decide. What to do.
    I have more to report regarding my mother's internal Chocolate War but, well, later. We haven't played Sorry today so I've got an appointment.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?