Thursday, February 26, 2004

 

I do remember what we had for dinner February 24th.

    Mexican/Southwestern Freezer Medley, including 1.5 well stuffed pork tamales (from which we both discarded the masa crust) and 1/2 each well chickened chicken enchiladas, mucho queso, mucho salsa, mucho green onions. That I remember.
    Lunch I can't remember.
    Breakfast I remember: Sausage and eggs, one piece oat bran toast, O.J., the usual meds including guaifenex.
    Come to think of it, breakfast this morning was sausage and eggs, too, because we were out of bacon. Which occasioned a long needed trip to Costco for staples. Which threw the day haywire. Hmmm...I'm tired. Maybe I'll write about it tomorrow.
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?