Sunday, January 4, 2004

 

This is like drinking mother's milk...

...forgive the metaphorical pun. It took me awhile just to find the time to figure out what I was doing wrong, here, before I could restart my Mom & Me journal. I like this software and I don't have to go through Earthlink's proprietary software, which is troublesome. As well, there's much more flexibility with the template, enough to please me but not so much to tempt me into going design nuts.
    I'll probably post many times, short and sweet, daily, now that it's easy, and I am finding more time to satisfy the need to write, here. I've been posting journal commentary in my head close to constantly since this particularly intense period of mother caretaking began, but haven't made it to the computer. As well, some of the time I am now able to use on the computer will be focused on moving pages around and replacing them with hand-made pages.
    But, it's nice to be back. There is much to tell. About Mom. And me. If you're still with me, I'll be back soon.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?