Sunday, January 18, 2004

 

The links to the left are accurate, as of now.

    I cannot vouch for most of the internal links and I can tell you that all the links on the Tests Index Page are screwed up, although I am going to begin addressing those immediately.
    No, I haven't gotten her up, yet. This time, it is for me. I felt as though I needed some time alone. I will get her up no later than 2:00 p.m. That's when our day will start and it will include everything. She didn't head for bed until 3:00 a.m. this morning, so she'll still be skirting her average night allotment...and I've been very careful about not letting her nap, once she arises, right now. We'll probably walk, too. She may even suggest it. NOT!
    So, back to blissfully peaceful website work, for awhile.
    I'll check back, probably when I get the Test Index page fixed.
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?