Monday, January 26, 2004

 

Everything I mentioned in the previous post has been done.

    I'm in the process of rousing Mom and will be running a short errand. While I was uploading pages and doing search engine indexing I realized that there are many, many broken links, especially in Mom & Me One Archive, that I will not be able to fix since they exist in the section of the archives holding all messages past the most recent 20. I thought I'd better mention: If a link is wrong or broken, check out the name I assigned to the link and search that name. I usually quote the names of pages exactly so they'll show up in a search with a correct link; email me if you can't find what you're looking for but you know it exists; if you're sufficiently annoyed, let me know about broken links. Some of those you find I will be able to fix. As I run across them I'll attend to them but I doubt that I'll hit them all.
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?