Sunday, January 25, 2004

 

By the way...

...I did some general maintenance on the original Mom & Me site...adding updated, convenient menus for the entire site, cleaning up coloring a little, stuff you may not notice. The search engine still only searches Mom & Me One Archive, which includes the histories but nothing else. I will soon be setting search engines up on individual sites but I don't think I can set up an 'interdisciplinary' search engine.
    Looks like it's going to rain. I've got one errand to run before it does and Mom's still asleep. If I go now I can be back by 1100. I'll check in with her before I go and plant a suggestion in her sleeping consciousness not to arise before I return. So far, that seems to always have worked. When I plant the suggestion, I always tell her where I'm going, why, and about how long I'll be gone. I guess, the first time it doesn't work, we'll know that, well, at the very least, I'm not practicing hypnotic suggestion successfully.
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?