Friday, January 23, 2004

 

1045

    That's when Mom had her first dose of ibuprofen today. The day has been active and hectic and I want to remember when she got her medicine because I think she'll want more later.
    Today she was up at 0900 of her own accord. She didn't make it to a sitting up position on the edge of her bed until 1000 and didn't eat her first bite of food until 1045 but that's much earlier than I expected. Despite the caddy-wampus hours we've been keeping, she decided to hit the sack fairly early last night at 2230. I am pleased that things are turning around, again.
    I'll be back later, just wanted to record that time. One or both of us is headed to the grocery to pick up staples. Mom's waffled about going. She walked today, 3 laps, so whatever she decides will be okay with me.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?